The NEW Agilent U1604A handheld digital oscilloscope is a full-featured oscilloscope that offers maximum versatility for current and future needs. The Agilent U1604A model is a dual-channel, 40-MHz oscilloscope that has built-in DMM and recorder functions.
The U1600 Series Handheld Scopes were voted No. 1 Product of the Year by readers of the German-language Elektronik Magazine in 2006. Read about the award
Compare which handheld scopes suits you?
Want to see more? View flash demo
Accessories to measure humidity and pressure are currently not offered and will be made available in the near future.
Agilent is discontinuing its Handheld Test Tools in blue. These handhelds will no longer be available after November 30th, 2011.
Last Order date: November 30th, 2011
End of support life: March 1st, 2017
The replacement models are the handheld in orange colour for greater visibility. The replacement model for U1604A is U1604B.
- 2 channels
- 200 MSa/s Sampling Rate
- Up to 11,100 points recording length
- Color Display - 4.5 inch
- Waveform Zoom and Math Functions
- FFT with 4 windowing techniques
- 6000 count Digital Multimeter
- Data Logger Capability
- Connectivity Standard: USB 2.0 Full Speed IO Interface
- USB Host Capability with Option 001 - Allows you to connect to a USB Memory Device and download waveforms instantaneously
Note that this option has to be specified when placing an order as it cannot be retrofitted on completed or shipped units.