When used with the N192XA wideband power sensors, the N1911/12A P-Series power meter provides a measurement frequency range from 50 MHz to 40 GHz with an internal zero and calibration capability.
- LXI-C Compliance
- Average triggering for average power measurement
- Versatile connectivity with USB, LAN and GPIB standard
- High Speed Complementary Cumulative Distribution Function (CCDF) statistical analysis
- Compatible with the industry standard 8480 and E-series sensors which provide a wide dynamic range from -70 to 44 dBm, and a frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 110 GHz.
- Compatibility with E932x power sensors
- Difference and ratio math functions : (A-B, B-A, A/B and B/A)
- 2-year calibration cycle
Download the new N1918A Power Analysis Manager! You will experience the enhanced features with Agilent U2000 USB sensors, P-series N1911A/12A power meter or N8262A P-series modular power meter. There are 3 different types of licensing available.
Need to connect this instrument to your PC? View our wide range of GPIB, USB and Instrument Control products
Automate and perform data analysis on your test system easily with Agilent VEE Pro 9.2
Keysight (Agilent) Technologies P-Series Power Meters Products
- Power Meter - P-series, single channel
- Power Meters - P-series, dual channel
- Wideband Power Sensor - P-series, 50MHz-18GHz
- P-series Power Sensors., -35dBm to +20dBm, 50MHz - 40GHz
- Wideband peak Power Sensor, 50MHz-18GHz
- Wideband Peak Power Sensor, 50MHz-40GHz