Perform measurements direct from your PC
The Keysight U2020 X-series USB peak and average power sensors come bundled with the N1918A Power Analysis Manager software at no additional cost. Simply connect the sensor to your PC to perform complex pulse analysis and standard average power measurement.
Each U2020 X-series USB power sensor comes with a standard installation CD for the N1918A. Alternatively, you can download the software from the N1918A product webpage.
The U2020 X-Series is also supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming.
- Frequency range of 50 MHz to 40 GHz
- Wide dynamic range of -30 to +20 dBm (peak/gated), -45 dBm to 20 dBm (average only mode)
- 30 MHz video bandwidth
- Single shot real time capture at 80 Msample/sec per second
- Internal zeroing & calibration
- High measurement speed of up to 25,000 readings/second (free run/fast buffer mode)
Keysight (Agilent) Technologies U2000 Series USB Power Sensor Products
- USB Sensor, 10MHz- 18GHz
- USB Sensor, 10MHz to 18GHz (-30 dBm to +44 dBm)
- USB Sensor, 10MHz to 18GHz (-50 dBm to +30 dBm)
- USB Sensor, 10MHz-6GHz
- USB Sensor, 10MHz to 6GHz (-30 dBm to +44 dBm)
- USB Sensor, 10MHz to 6GHz (-50 dBm to +30 dBm)
- USB Sensor, 50MHz-24GHz
- USB Sensor, 50MHz to 24GHz (-50 dBm to +30 dBm)
- USB Sensor, 9kHz-6GHz
- Arbitrary waveform generation upgrade, fixed perpectual license
- USB Wideband Power Sensor (50MHz - 18GHz)
- USB Wideband Power Sensor (50MHz - 40GHz)