Discontinuance Notice: Some options and upgrade kit for the E5100A network analyzers were discontinued as of May 1, 2006. For more details.
Order configuration has been simplified because several options were discontinued on May 1st of 2006. First, select either Test Set option 000 or 600 to define the basic type of the E5100A. Verify mandatory and selectable options for the E5100A-000 and E5100A-600. For the updated order configuration.
The E5100A network analyzer is a 10 kHz to 300 MHz network analyzer best fitted for production lines of electronic component manufacturers, especially resonator and filter manufacturers, who require extra-high throughput. The E5100A improves production line productivity with its fast measurement speed (fastest sweep speed is 0.04 ms/point), fast waveform analysis commands, and high speed processor. It provides faster measurements with lower fluctuations because of its low-noise performance and fine selection IFBW.
- 0.04 ms/point measurement speed
- High speed filter and resonator evaluation using waveform analysis commands
- IBASIC for easy automation
- Phase tracking function for high speed evaluation of resonator (Option)
- Evaporation monitoring function (Option)