Industry-1st phase calibration standard comb generator for precision nonlinear measurements
The U9391C comb generator was developed to provide precision phase calibration, traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standard, for nonlinear measurements using the PNA-X nonlinear vector network analyzer (NVNA). Comb generators generate frequency harmonics from an input RF signal. The U9391C comb generator uses InP MMIC technology which ensures superior phase stability of the comb enabling it to be used as a phase reference.
Agilent’s new patented comb generator offers a customer selectable USB controlled frequency divider which allows for broad range of input signal frequencies from 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz and small minimum tone spacing of 10 MHz. The input power and fundamental frequency have lower sensitivity than other comb generators. So you can calibrate the comb generator at a single input power level and frequency and then successfully apply the calibration across a wide range of input powers and fundamental frequencies.
Phase reference standard
- Precision calibration phase reference standard for the PNA-X nonlinear vector network analyzer
- Flat amplitude and phase
- NIST traceable phase calibration
- Output frequency:10 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- Input frequency:10 MHz to 6 GHz
- 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 divide ratio
- Plug-and-play operation with the PNA-X nonlinear vector network analyzer
- Easy frequency divider control and calibration data retrieval
- Fast calibration data retrieval
- Rugged connectors
- High repeatability throughout multiple connects and disconnects
- Long operating life