Quick, Easy Design Validation and Automated Testing
The Agilent LXI-compliant 11713C attenuator/switch driver provides remote or front-panel drive control for 4 programmable attenuators and 4 SPDT switches. The Agilent 11713C can also be used to independently control up to 20 switches. Designed with both benchtop and ATE environments in mind, this flexible, stand-alone driver provides an intuitive user interface, a variety of switching options, software programmability and remote control features for quick, easy design validation and automated testing.
An integrated power supply eliminates the need for an external power source. Each Agilent 11713C is offered with nine optional plug-in drive cables to provide point-to-point connection to Agilent programmable attenuators and switches. The driver response time is less than 10 microseconds.
Fast easy front-panel and remote control of ATE systems
Front panel push-buttons and an easy-to-read LCD display simplify the setup of functions such as voltage, TTL functions, IP address, etc. Powerful software programming and a choice of GPIB, USB or LAN connectivity and software instrument drivers provide instrument and programming compatibility.
Attenuator and Switching Capability
- Controls a combination of 4 programmable attenuators and 4 SPDT switches
- Or controls up to 20 SPDT switches
- 10-microsecond response time
- 2,000,000 switching cycles
Remote Control and Programming
- LXI Class C compliant to control and trigger the 11713C remotely via a full-featured graphical web interface
- GPIB with USB and LAN options for easy remote integration
- Standard SCPI programming language
- Full backward compatibility with the Agilent 11713A
Drive Power Supply
- 5V, 15V and 24V tri-voltage supply
- User-defined voltage supply
- 1.7 A maximum continuous current
- User-friendly interface for quick set up, switching, and remote control of automated test equipment (ATE)
- Built-in counter for easy switch life monitoring
- Point-to-point connection to Agilent programmable attenuators and switches with 9 optional cable types