Agilent now offers a family of higher frequency attenuators for your communications and aerospace applications. Combining low insertion loss with long life and excellent repeatability, these attenuators safeguard your test platform from failures, recalibration, downtime, and lost production.
The Agilent 84905M is a programmable step attenuator with an attenuation range of 0 to 60 dB in 10 dB steps.
Superior RF Performance
- Frequency range: dc to 50 GHz
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.6 dB 0.03 dB/GHz (dc to 40 GHz), 2.6 (to 50 GHz)
- Maximum SWR: 1.25 to 12.4 GHz, 1.5 to 34 GHz, 1.7 to 40 GHz, 2.6 to 50 GHz
Repeatability and Life Span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB (typical)
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF input power: 1 W (average), 50 W (peak)
- Connector type: choice of 2.4 mm female, 2.4 mm male/female
- Programming connector: 10-pin sockets