The Agilent 87422 is a universal input, dc switching power supply designed to provide the bias voltages needed to operate Agilent microwave system amplifiers. These compact power supplies are ideal for integration into a sstem or for use on a benchtop. The two-meter dc bias cable permits the amplifier to be remotely located, allowing it to be placed out of the way or where space is not critical. The Agilent 87422A is a 90 watt, plus or minus 15V dc power supply designed to power the Agilent 83020A microwave system power amplifier. One additional plus or minus12V dc output is provided to power a preamp such as the Agilent 83006A or 83017A. Included with the power supply are the necessary two-meter cables to connect to the amplifier.
- Designed specifically for Agilent microwave system amplifiers
- Bias cable permits remote placement
- Compact size for easy system integration
DC Output Voltage/Current:
- 15 V at 3.3 A, -15 V at 50 mA
- 12 V at 2.0 A, -12 V at 200 mA
- Output Power: 70 W, maximum