An integrated attenuation solution for wireless communication
J7211B attenuation controls unit provide an integrated solution for R&D and manufacturing engineers in wireless communication, aerospace and defense and electronic component industries. Operating from DC to 18 GHz, the J7211B provides attenuation up to 121 dB with a 1 dB step size. A unique attenuation sweep function lets you select start/stop attenuation, step size, dwell time and number of cycles of for your application. J7211B offers exceptional < 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability per section for the entire 5 million cycles which reduces your cost of ownership.
Designed in a compact half-rack, 2 unit high form factor, the Agilent J7211B ensures ease-of-use in benchtop applications and greater efficiency and throughput in ATE testing. GPIB, USB and LAN connectivity (LXI Class C Compliant) allow easy remote control and triggering.
J7211B attenuation control unit’s attenuation sweep function makes it ideal for designing, validating and manufacturing WiMAX™ and WLAN components and for mobile handset base transceiver station (BTS) handover test.
"WiMAX," "Fixed WiMAX," "Mobile WiMAX," "WiMAX Forum," the WiMAX Forum logo, "WiMAX Forum Certified," and the WiMAX Forum Certified logo are trademarks of the WiMAX Forum. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Attenuator Control Capability
- Attenuation sweep function – define the sweep time, number of cycles and step size for your application
- Relative attenuation step function - set attenuation relative to any value
- Attenuation steps - 0 dB to 121 dB, 121 dB to 0 dB, or back and forth for the preset number of cycles (1 to 1000)
- User selectable sweep time - 50 ms to 10 s; 50 ms incremental
- 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability per section for the entire 5 million cycles
- Excellent attenuation accuracy and flatness
Remote Control and Programming
- LXI Class C compliant for easy remote integration