The Agilent N2002A noise source test set is a stand-alone instrument that, as part of a calibration system enables fast repeatable calibrations with minimal levels of uncertainty. This low-cost, easy-to-use test set ensures accurate calibration results, increasing measurement confidence and allowing the development of DUT's with tighter specifications.
- Reduces noise figure uncertainty, thus ensuring accurate and repeatable results
- Operates over a frequency range of 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- Results traceable to national standard
- Full calibration of all Agilent SNS and 346 noise sources, as well as other manufacturers’ noise source
- Manual control or remote operations using GPIB
- One year warranty
- For complete details, reference the N2002A Noise Source Test Set User's Guide