The N5102A digital signal interface module provides fast and flexible digital inputs and outputs for your E4438C ESG, E8267C/D PSG vector signal generator and N5106A PXB baseband generator and channel emulator.
In output mode, you can deliver realistic complex-modulated signals such as LTE, HSPA, W-CDMA, GPS, WLAN, digital video, custom pulses and many others directly to your digital devices and subsystems.
In the input mode, the interface module ports your digital input to the signal generator's baseband system, providing a quick and easy way of upconverting to calibrated analog IF, RF or µW frequencies.
In both operating modes, the interface module adapts to your device with the logic type, data format, clock features, and signaling you require. With its three-meter extension cable and a selection of connector types, the interface module connects easily to your device, in most cases eliminating the need for custom fixtures.
Note: The digital signal interface module requires a properly equipped E4438C ESG, E8267C/D PSG, or N5106A PXB.
- Supports both inputs and outputs
- Bit level access to Agilent´s wide range of baseband signal creation applications
- Flexible data formats: Digital I/Q, digital IF, serial, parallel, 2's complement, binary offset, variable 4 to 16 bit words
- Flexible clocking: automatic resampling from 1 to 100 MHz, multiple clock inputs and outputs, multiple clocks per sample, adjustable clock-to-data skew
- Simplified connectivity with a variety of popular device connector types and logic levels including LV-TTL, CMOS (1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V) and LVDS