Fully-coded, standard-based waveforms for Bluetooth v2.1 EDR and low energy wireless technology testing
N7606B Signal Studio for Bluetooth is a flexible signal creation software tool which simplifies the creation of standard-based waveforms for Bluetooth v2.1 EDR and low energy wireless technology testing.
Choose a signal generator that best meets your needs
Easily download Bluetooth waveform files to an Agilent N5182A MXG, N5162A MXG ATE, E4438C ESG, or E8267D PSG vector signal generator for instant playback.
Choose the N5182A MXG to take advantage of industry-leading ACPR performance for component test. The N5182A MXG provides fast, reliable, low-cost test to increase throughput in manufacturing. Choose the E4438C ESG to take advantage of real-time BER testing and the largest library of applications including GPS, WLAN, and WiMAX. The E4438C works with the Baseband Studio solutions to provide real-time fading or digital inputs/outputs. Choose the E8267D PSG when higher frequency coverage or other PSG features, such as industry-leading phase noise, performance are desired. The E8267D provides slightly better EVM performance at 3.5 GHz than the ESG or MXG.
* Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logos are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., U.S.A. and licensed to Agilent Technologies, Inc
- Create standard-based signals for Bluetooth v2.1 EDR and low energy technology
- Configure fully-coded Bluetooth packets and Bluetooth modulated data streams for both basic and Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Dirty transmitter test setup for receiver sensitivity tests using DHx, 2-DHx, 2-EVx, 3-DHx and 3-EVx packet types
- Simple BER test optimization using BER vs. payload gate delay plot results with the E4438C signal generator
Hardware Platform Control and Additive Impairments
- Compatible instruments: ESG, PSG and MXG signal generators, PXB baseband generator and channel emulator
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, waveform scaling, triggers, markers, and more
- Signal impairments: carrier frequency offset, symbol timing error, modulation index, AWGN and more
- Real-time fading with N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator
Automation and Communication Interface
- Automate test with .NET API
- API HELP system
- LAN and GPIB
- Graphs: I(t), Q(t) Q(t) overlayed, CCDF
- Online documentation
- Flexible licensing
- Free trial license, try it for 14-days