Flexible signal creation for FM Stereo/RDS/RBDS/DAB/DAB /T-DMB/DMB-Audio broadcast radio
Signal Studio for broadcast radio simplifies the creation of standard-based waveforms for FM stereo/RDS/RBDS, DAB, DAB , T-DMB and DMB-Audio component and receiver test. Easily set signal parameters and configure waveforms of up to 12 audio carriers for download and playback on an N5182A MXG, N5162A MXG ATE, E4438C ESG vector signal generator, or N5106A PXB baseband generator and channel emulator.
Create spectrally correct FM Stereo/RDS/RDBS, DAB, DAB , T-DMB or DMB-Audio reference signals for component test and modify physical (PHY) layer signal parameters to verify performance under various signal conditions.
For receiver test, compile the RDS/RBDS/DAB/DAB /T-DMB/DMB-Audio messages and signal information to test the data decoding function. For subjective or functional evaluation, sound-wave files, DAB/DAB audio files or ETI stream files can be input as payload for playback in seamless loops.
I/Q impairments and real-time AWGN can be added to the test signal to verify receiver.
Choose the signal generator that best fits your R&D or manufacturing test needs
The N5182A MXG offers industry-best ACPR performance, high power, fast switching, and scalable baseband and RF performance for component design and production verification.
The E4438C ESG provides lower phase noise, excellent level accuracy, fading capabilities, and digital I/Q inputs and outputs making it a good choice for R&D applications.
The N5106A PXB provides flexible configuration for baseband signal generation with real-time AWGN, fading or interference signals (DTV, Analog TV, Impulse, Cellular etc) making it good choice for performance test.
- Create standard-compliant waveforms for FM Stereo/RDS/RBDS, DAB, DAB , T-DMB and DMB-Audio radio signals
- DAB, DAB and ETI demo files are provided; Trim the input audio files or ETI stream files for seamless audio playback
- Flexible compilation of radio message context, program information and group information
- Create fully coded multicarrier signals for receiver and component test
Hardware Platform Control and Additive Impairments
- Compatible instruments: ESG and MXG signal generators, PXB baseband generator and channel emulator
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, waveform scaling, triggers, markers, and more
- IQ impairments and real-time AWGN
- Digital video application bundle for conformance test including real-time fading, real-time AWGN, interference tests with N5106A-186
Automation and Communication Interface Baseband Studio
- Automate test with .NET API
- API HELP system
- LAN and GPIB
- Graphs: CCDF, I/Q, Spectrum
- Online documentation
- Flexible licensing
- Free trial license, try it for 14 days