Optimized multitone distortion and noise power ratio signals for narrowband components
The N7621B Signal Studio for multitone distortion simplifies the creation of multitone and noise power ratio (NPR) signals for testing narrowband components and receivers for communications systems. Generate up to 4096 discrete CW tones with multitone signals over 80 dBc third-order intermodulation distortion (IMD) or NPR test stimulus with over 60 dc notch depth. External frequency translation and gain/loss place the signal at the user’s reference plan, corrected waveforms and application settings are easily saved and reused reducing complexity and cost of test.
Generate accurate multitone and NPR signals using Agilent MXG, ESG, and PSG vector signal generators.
Use with the N5182A MXG to take advantage of industry-leading performance in your manufacturing or component test applications. Use with the E4438C ESG or E8267D PSG distortion to obtain the highest performance for your RF or MW test applications in R&D.
- Distortion free two-tone and multitone test stimulus generation
- Configure a noise power ratio (NPR) test stimulus with up to 80 MHz noise bandwidth, >60 dBc notch depth, and /- .5 db noise flatness
- Automatically apply pre-distortion using a spectrum analyzer to enhance signal quality and minimize test uncertainty
Hardware Platform Control and Additive Impairments
- Compatible instruments: ESG, PSG and MXG signal generators
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, markers, triggers, and more
- Set individual instrument parameters from the software GUI or API
Automation and Communication Interface
- Automate test with COM or .NET API
- API-controlled waveform sequencing for smooth transition between signals
- LAN and GPIB
- Graphs: CCDF curves
- Online documentation
- Flexible licensing
- Free trial license, try it for 14 days