The cdmaOne/cdma2000® measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Agilent X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. Transforming the X-Series signal analyzers into standard-based transmitter testers, the application provides fast one-button RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate and manufacture your CDMA RF transmitters. The measurement application is fully standard compliant to the 3GPP2 Release A helping you to check your CDMA design with confidence and support manufacturing with single application covering IS95/cdmaOne, cdma2000 technologies for production.
RF Transmitter Testing
- Full power and spectrum suite measurements with Pass/Fail indicator: channel power, adjacent channel power, spectrum emission mask (SEM), spurious emissions, occupied bandwidth(OBW) and complementary cumulative distribution function (CCDF)
- Quickly identify different data rates on specified channels with Marker selection. Easily de-spread the code channel signal into its symbol level with symbol power and symbol EVM measurement results, even in the presence of multiple code channels.
- Easy to verify overall modulation accuracy of a transmitter with all spreading and scrambling problems by using composite rho measurement
cdma2000 is a registered certification mark of the Telecommunications Industry Association. Used under license.
- Complies with 3GPP2 Release A, supports IS-95 or cdmaOne and cdma2000® for forward link and reverse link Latest Enhancements
- Forward link and reverse link RF transmitter measurements; analog baseband measurements with PXA BBIQ or MXA BBIQ hardware
- One-button measurements with pass/fail per the standard
- Runs inside PXA, MXA and EXA signal analyzers
- Forward and reverse link: Composite rho and EVM, QPSK EVM, code domain, code domain error, frequency error, time offset and power measurements, etc
- Automatic detection of forward link signals from radio configuration (RC) 1 to 5
- Display code domain power (CDP) results in Hadamard or bit-reverse
- Specify chip and PN offsets, and measurement interval from 1 to 32 PCG (1 PCG=1536 chips)
Performance (Hardware Dependent)