The R&S®CMW-Z10 with R&S®CMW-Z11 offering excellent shielding effectiveness and superior coupling characteristics, the R&S®CMW-Z10 can be used for frequencies up to 6 GHz. These outstanding features combined with a modular options concept make the RF shield box indispensable for any radio communications tester.
The RF shield box is made of solid aluminum. It is firmly closed by means of a lever handle with a defined stop. This ensures uniform compression of the sealing cords provided around the entire box . The cover is lined with absorber material, which minimizes reflections.
The antenna structure on the antenna coupler board has been optimized to enable an excellent radio connection. The highly broadband spiral antenna allows a wide variety of applications.
- Frequency range up to 6 GHz
- Excellent shielding characteristics (< 80 dB)
- Broadband spiral antenna allowing a wide variety of applications
- Optimized antenna structure for extremely good RF coupling
- Ergonomic closing mechanism
- Sufficient space for tablets