Thermal power sensors are especially used for complex measurement tasks. They feature higher accuracy and tolerate any type of modulation.
To improve measurement accuracy, the hardware of the R&S®NRP-Z5x thermal power sensors is designed to reduce measurement noise to a minimum and to make the sensor immune to thermal environmental effects. These sensor characteristics are particularly beneficial in reference applications and calibration labs.
- Measurement range: –35 dBm to +20 dBm
- Frequency range: DC to 67 GHz
- 1.85 mm connector
- Operation with R&S®NRP2 base unit or via USB on a Laptop/PC
- Outstanding linearity of 0.007 dB (0.16%)
- Industry-proven DC-coupled thermoelectric test cell
- Sophisticated connector design
- Excellent impedance matching