The R&S®FSV is an exceptionally fast and versatile signal and spectrum analyzer for performance-oriented, cost-conscious users working in the development, production, installation and servicing of RF systems.
In development applications, the R&S®FSV excels due to its outstanding RF properties, a 160 MHz signal analysis bandwidth that is unmatched in its class, and a wide range of analysis packages for analog modulation methods as well as wireless and wideband communications standards.
The R&S®FSV is five times faster than comparable signal and spectrum analyzers and provides measurement routines that are optimized for speed and high data-throughput. This is a crucial advantage in production applications.
With its touchscreen for easy operation, compact dimensions, low weight and direct support of power sensors, the R&S®FSV is the best possible choice for installation and service work.
- Frequency range up to 4/7/13.6/30/40 GHz
- Up to 160 MHz signal analysis bandwidth
- 0.4 dB level measurement uncertainty up to 7 GHz
- Measurement applications for GSM/EDGE (including EDGE Evolution), WCDMA/HSPA+, LTE, WiMAX™, WLAN, CDMA2000®, 1xEV-DO, vector signal analysis
- Easy on-site upgrading with options
- –110 dBc (1 Hz) phase noise at 10 kHz frequency offset
- +15 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- Displayed average noise level (DANL) in 1 Hz bandwidth: –155 dBm at 1 GHz, –147 dBm at 30 GHz, with R&S®FSV-B24 preamplifier: –162 dBm at 30 GHz
- Removable hard drive for applications where security is a concern
- Frequency range up to 110 GHz with the R&S®FSV-B21 option integrated in the R&S®FSV30/40 and the R&S®FS-Z60/-Z75/-Z90/-Z110 harmonics mixers