Leading performance and analysis for more advanced design verification
Designing with today’s faster data rates and tighter timing margins requires an oscilloscope with outstanding signal acquisition performance and analysis capabilities. Tektronix MSO/DPO5000B Series oscilloscopes provide exceptional signal fidelity, with 2 GHz and 10 GS/s sample rate, along with advanced analysis and math capabilities, for your bench or for your lab. Run Windows®-based analysis software right on the oscilloscope. MSO models include 16 digital timing channels, and all models can be equipped to decode common serial protocols, to provide a comprehensive view of your systems.
- Complete acquisition performance with up to 2 GHz bandwidth
- 4 analog and 16 digital channels
- FastAcq with Digital Phosphor display to quickly discover glitches and infrequent events
- Complete set of triggers with over 350 available
- Optional Visual Trigger enabled graphical trigger definition.
- Wave Inspector® controls top easily search, mark and navigate long record lengths
- Built-in Analysis Tools with 53 automated measurements, measurement statistics, histograms, advanced waveform math, user-definable filters, and custom MATLAB and .NET math plug-ins.
- Parallel bus triggering and analysis (MSO Series) to quickly debug common serial buses
- Protocol decode with serial triggering and analysis options
- 25 optional Application Software Packages for power analysis, serial compliance, RF analysis, memory and more.
- 4 included low-capacitance, passive voltage probes- 1 GHz or 500 MHz probes with industry-best <4pF capacitive loading