Key Features & Specifications
- Narrowband and broadband detection
- 100 dB dynamic range
- Real-time sweep speeds (40 ms/sweep)
- Integrated S-parameter test set
- Synthesized source with 1-Hz resolution
- Standard LAN interface
- Standard Internal Keysight Instrument BASIC (IBASIC)
- Standard 2, 6, and 12-port switching test sets available
The Keysight 8714ES features an S-parameter test set with full two-port vector-error correction, providing complete and accurate measurements of device S-parameters. Two independent channels can measure and display two parameters such as S21 (transmission) and S11 (reflection) in a variety of formats including delay and SWR, on retangular, polar or Smith-chart displays. The Keysight 8714ES has a frequency range of 300 kHz to 3 GHz.
The ES models contain a 60-dB source attenuator as a standard feature, giving 70-dB of power-level control for testing active and passive devices. Both 50-ohm and 75-ohm versions are available.
Agilent (Keysight) Technologies 8714 Series Vector Vector Network Analyzers Products
- RF Network Analyser, 3 GHz, 75ohm