DescriptionDiscontinued product - support information only.
The Agilent 8561E portable RF spectrum analyzer offers the measurement capability and performance previously found in larger, more expensive benchtop analyzers. This analyzer combines outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning and wide dynamic range in a MIL-rugged package built to withstand harsh environmental conditions. It offers a complete solution for adjacent-channel power (ACP) testing of burst carrier signals using digital modulation, and the ability to measure occupied bandwidth percentage.
Time-gated signal analysis allows you to easily measure time-varying signals such as pulsed RF, time-division multiple access, interleaved, and burst-modulated. For millimeter applications that don't require full microwave coverage, the 8561E with the Agilent 11970 series harmonic mixers or Agilent 11974 series preselected mixers is a lower-cost solution.
Continuous 30 Hz to 6.5 GHz sweep
Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1, 3, 10, 30 and 100 Hz
Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, occupied bandwidth percentage and time-gated measurements standard
Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
Measurement personalities for digital radio and phase noise measurements
Agilent (Keysight) Technologies 8560 Series Spectrum Analyzers Products
- RF spectrum analyzer, 30 Hz to 2.9 GHz
- 9KHZ-2.9 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
- Spectrum Analyser
- RF Spectrum Analyser 30Hz to 6.5GHz
- 30Hz to 6.5GHz Portable Spectrum Analyser
- Mass Memory Module for 856xA/E Series
- Test and Adjustment Module
- 30Hz to 13.2GHz Spectrum Analyser
- 30Hz to 13.2GHz Portable Spectrum Analyzer
- 9kHz to 26.5GHz MW Spectrum Analyser
- 9 kHz to 26.5GHz Portable Spectrum Analyzer
- 40GHz Spectrum Analyser
- Portable Spectrum Analyzer, 9 kHz to 40 GHz
- 50GHz Spectrum Analyser
- 9KHz to 50GHz Portable Spectrum Analyser