The E5504B phase noise measurement solution simplifies ATE test times for one-port VOC's, DROs, crystal oscillators and synthesizers and maximizes capability for R& D benchtop applications. The Keysight E5504B of phase noise measurement solution has been designed to simply phase noise measurements of one-port VCOs, DROs, crystal oscillators, and synthesizers and to maximize the capability for R&D benchtop applications.
In addition, with a standard offset range capability from 0.01 Hz to 100 MHz, the Keysight E5504B provides the capability, flexibility and versatility to meet changing and demanding needs placed upon the R&D engineer. By building upon 30 years of Keysight Technologies low phase noise, RF design and measurement experience, the Keysight E5504B solution continues to provide excellent measurement integrity, repeatability and accuracy.
Key Features & Specifications
- 50 kHz to 26.5 GHz with expanded carrier frequencies to 110 GHz
- Ability to test a wide range of devices
- Measure AM noise directly
- Measure offsets to 100 MHz
- Industry leading sensitivity
- Stepped upgrade path from Keysight 3048 Systems