Comprehensively test and debug data over (next generation) SONET/SDH devices
The Keysight J7232A OmniBER OTN 2.5 Gb/s analyzer offers a comprehensive combination of new, data over SONET/SDH, Ethernet payload, encapsulation, concatenation support and LCAS emulation enabling the comprehensive testing of next generation SONET/SDH devices and equipment. The independent verification of Multi Service Switching Platforms and Multi Service Provisioning Platforms against new industry standards provides greater confidence of interoperability with other vendors' equipment, and speeds time to market.
These capabilities add to the extensive SONET/SDH BER and overhead analysis capability already implemented in the OmniBER OTN platform.
- Next generation SONET/SDH Ethernet payload mapping simulation and analysis.
- Next generation SONET/SDH GFP (G.7041) and LAPS (X.86) encapsulation simulation and analysis.
- High and low order Virtual Concatenation (G.707) and LCAS (G.7042) simulation and analysis. Full G.707 differential delay generation and measurement to 256ms.
- Encapsulation analyzer provides detailed view and capture of client data for resolving complex or intermittent problems
- Comprehensive SONET/SDH contiguous concatenation support.
- Network realistic SONET/SDH mixed mapping support.
- Simultaneous BER and alarm monitoring of all SONET/SDH STS/AU channels ("Signal Wizard").
- SONET/SDH APS service disruption measurements.
- ITU-T G.709 OTU2 optical channel support including Forward Error Correction (FEC) simulation and analysis, and OTU frame capture.