The last date to order is 30-Nov-2011. Orders must be booked by 30-Nov-2011.
- N9038A MXE EMI Receiver
- N6141A EMC measurement application with N9030A, N9020A, or N9010A
- W6141A EMC measurement application with N9000A
Early evaluation of your design's EMI performance is essential for a successful product. The E7405A EMC standard analyzer provides the capabilities you need in an analyzer to make in-house EMI precompliance testing a reality.
The EMC standard analyzer offers you the best value with more productivity options built-in, and guarantees the fast delivery.
When combined with a broadband antenna, the E7405A provides the capabilities to check for radiated emissions coming from your DUT. This is best done in an area that is free from reflective objects such as an open area or EMI chamber.
Test fornoise or interference placed on power or data lines by coupling the E7405A instrument to the power or data line through a line impedance stabilization network (LISN) device or absorbing clamp.
Diagnostics and problem isolation
If you have an emissions problem, use the E7405A with a close field probe to isolate and diagnose the source of the problem.
11940A Close Field Probe, 30 MHz to 1 GHz
11941A Close Field Probe, 9 kHz to 30 MHz
The E7405A can be purchased separately or as part of the 84115EM precompliance system
- 1 Hz to 5 MHz (including 200 Hz, 9 kHz, 120 kHz, 1 MHz EMI BW)
- 12.5 dBm TOI
- ≤ 150 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
- Optional (UKB) for lower frequency of 100 Hz
- Log sweep
- Built-in preamplifier
- Optional tracking generator
- Options included standard are: A4H, AYQ, AYX, UKB, 060, 1DR, 1DS, 1D5
- Compatible with E7415A EMI Software
- Compatible with BenchLink Web Remote Software
Agilent Technologies (HP) E7400 Series EMC Spectrum Analyzers Products
- EMC Analyser 9kHz to 1.5GHz
- EMC Analyser 9kHz to 3.0GHz
- EMC Analyzer, 30 Hz to 26.5 GHz