The Microlease group is a total solutions provider for electronic Test Equipment, helping users deploy equipment when and where needed in the most cost-effective way.
We help users minimise the cost of acquiring the right equipment at the right time, with applications advice and options including rental, rent-to-buy, leasing, finance or purchase. We assist them in optimising equipment with asset management services and maximising return after use with trade-in and disposal options.
All of this saves time and money at every stage of the equipment’s lifecycle to make our customers become the most efficient users of Test Equipment and respond to their continuously evolving market needs.
We’ve done this by using over 40 years of experience and combining our knowledge of industries, products, equipment management, and current test platforms. As a result, we have become the experts in Test Equipment management and have evolved into a global organisation with offices across Europe, the US, and Asia, supplying equipment to all the major names in the industry. For the last three years, industry research firm Frost and Sullivan has recognised us as the Global Company of the Year in the sector.
The Microlease group includes both Microlease and Livingston. This combination means a strong technical expertise and understanding of industries such as aerospace and defence, automotive and transport, contract manufacturing, semiconductor and components, telecommunications, and general electronics. We have also built strong relationships with all the major Test Equipment manufacturers to offer equipment in innovative ways.
Here are some of the key facts about the Microlease group:
- Over 40 years managing and supplying equipment
- 57,000 assets, worth over 440M USD
- 8,000 product lines shipped to over 150 countries
- Global operations and state-of-the-art warehouses, laboratories and logistics systems in Europe, the Americas and Asia
- A team of over 350 specialists to help and advise
- Financial solidity backed by Lloyds Development Capital
- Turnover of over 180M USD
- Strong relationships with all the major brands
- Highest quality of service, continuously tracked
- Constant investment in products and service innovation
- Passionate people who want to deliver solutions that are right for our customers.
Find out more about Microlease and how we can help. Contact us at
or one of our international offices for more information.