The HST-3000 provides the best any access network tester has to offer. Built on a strong and proven reputation for test accuracy, the HST-3000 can help you find real problems up to 30 percent faster. The HST-3000 starts with unsurpassed copper qualification and fault-finding tools and adds fiber inspection, single and bonded pair ADSL2+/VDSL2, Gigabit Ethernet, IPTV, Microsoft TV and VoIP testing to help round out full triple play testing strategy. It also supports legacy T1, DS3, ISDN PRI/BRI, and other interfaces via field-swappable modules and optional software.
- Best-in-class for test accuracy -- it really does matter
- Multiple chipsets supported for xDSL -- widest interoperability on the market
- Find real problems up to 30% faster -- correlates copper, xDSL and IPTV measurements
- Protects your investment -- modular approach to add GigE, Ethernet, E1, etc.
- Helps you define an accurate, repeatable test strategy -- with automated tests, expert modes -- reduces errors and minimizes repeats.
- Full copper analysis suite – qualify, provision, and troubleshoot copper pairs – includes DVOM, Opens, TDR, wideband TIMS, spectral noise, and resistive fault locator (RFL)
- Bonded ADSL2+/VDSL test accuracy brings up both pairs of a bonded group simultaneously
- Gigabit Ethernet module features SAMComplete/ ITU-T Y.1564 service activation- automated SLA verification and troubleshooting for circuits that carry multiple services and bandwidth profiles
- Unique USB-mounted JDSU P500i provides unique pass/fail fiber inspection
- Standard automation and TechComplete - Improve testing processes through automation and centralized, web-based management tools
- 3.8" diagonal, 1/4 VGA, Color Active Matrix display
- Simplified user interface to facilitate ease-of-use and minimize technicians learning curve
- Handheld, rugged and portable. Lightweight (1.3kg/2.7lb). Weather resistant. Ideal for field use
- Battery operated (up to 10 hours). Swappable battery pack
- RS-232, USB and Ethernet connectivity
- PC replacement - including file transfer, 8MB of storage, VT100 emulation, printing and web browser
- Built-in microphone and speaker. Headset connection