Agilent’s Infiniium MSO9404A, equipped with a 15” XGA display, comes in a package that is just 9” (23 cm) deep and weighs only 26 (11.8 kg) pounds to preserve your limited bench space. This scope is engineered to give you the broadest measurement capability available to meet your needs both today and in the future. Take advantage of optional integrated protocol viewers to quickly isolate physical layer issues causing errors. Customize your toolset with our debug and compliance packages to tailor the scope to your needs.
Key Features & Specifications
Get three instruments in one!
- Engineered for the broadest measurement capability
- 4 GHz bandwidth across all 4 analog channels
- 4 analog channels + 16 digital channels
- 20 GSa/s max. sample rate
- Standard 20 Mpts per channel memory, upgradeable to 1 Gpts
Widest range of debug and compliance software applications!
- Scope: The powerful features of our Infiniium Series oscilloscopes with InfiniiScan advanced triggering coupled with superior specifications give you precise signal representation.
- Logic Analyzer: 16 fast, deep-memory digital channels allow you to see critical data values and timing relationships.
- Protocol analyzer: Choose integrated protocol viewers to quickly drill down into packets and time correlate between protocol and physical layers.
- Serial protocol applications including I²C, SPI, RS-232, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, JTAG, PCI Express, USB 2.0, MIPI D-Phy, SATA and 8B/10B
- Serial physical layer applications including USB 2.0, DDR 1/2/3, Ethernet, and MIPI D-Phy
- Jitter analysis applications including EZJIT and EZJIT Plus
- MATLAB® software available directly from Agilent for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications. MATLAB software for Agilent oscilloscope
Keysight (Agilent) Technologies 9000 Series Infiniium Oscilloscopes Products
- Infiniium DSO - 600 MHz, 5/10 GSa/s, 4 Ch
- Oscilloscope - 1 GHz,4 channel
- Infiniium DSO - 2.5 GHz, 10/20 GSa/s, 4 Ch
- Infiniium DSO - 4 GHz, 10/20 GSa/s, 4 Ch
- Infiniium MSO - 600 MHz, 5/10 GSa/s, 4+16 Ch
- Infiniium MSO - 1 GHz, 10/20 GSa/s, 4+16 Ch
- Infiniium MSO - 2.5 GHz, 10/20 GSa/s, 4+16 Ch
- Infiniium MSO - 4 GHz, 10/20 GSa/s, 4+16 Ch